sâmbătă, 20 noiembrie 2010

My most valuable photo

This photo was taken in a trip wich I made it in high-school,in 2009.It was the most beautiful trip because we had visited a lot of beautiful places from our country.For example the Bears Cave , Baile Herculane,we were on a cruise on the Danube , we also visited Corvin castle and other wonderful landscapes.
This photo is one of the many pictures I`ve done in that trip.This picture it was taken at The Table of Silence made by a grea romanian sculpto,Constantin Brancusi.It  has a great value because it reprezents a Romanian monument , and it was a tributefor the heroes wich died in the First World War.  
Thanks to this pictures I will always remember that beautifull trip.

Now I insert a picture that I like. I chose this picture because I love horses.You like this picture? What do you think about the little horse?

6 comentarii:

  1. I like your picture.It is funny.I think about it,that not the size don't matters,and the little one can be friend with the biggest.In the real world,I think that famous people can be friends with ordinary people.
    And about your picture it's nice.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Is so funny this picture,I like it very much.About it I think that you don't need to be big to do important things,even if you're little you can do important and great things.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. O my God theat little horse is so cute...i love this picture....i agree with raul too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I like very much horses and the little one is so cute. my friend would be my company.

    RăspundețiȘtergere